Micro Keylogger is tested working smoothly on any Windows computer. And here are the main reasons why Micro keylogger fails to record keystrokes on your computer.
1. If you find there are no logs in Micro Keylogger, please go to check your configuration firstly following the points below:
- Make sure the Monitoring Engine is ON. Micro Keylogger only works when the monitoring engine is started. Once you STOP it, the keylogger will be out of service on your computer.
- Check the options of activities you want to monitor. Websites Visited, Applications Used, Files Downloaded, Keystroke Typed. Micro Keylogger will record the activities as long as you have checked them.
- Check user accounts you want to monitor. Micro Keylogger will track the users as long as you have checked them.
2. Specifying the time range is always being ignored while people read logs in Micro Keylogger, which could be the second factor leading to that you get no logs. You will easily get the logs after you choose the time range corresponding to when the key logging started and ended.
3. Miro Keylogger is tested as virus/spyware safe and 100% clean keylogger by Softpedia and McAfee Secure lab. But still some antivirus programs may mistakenly add Micro Keylogger software to their virus signature databases and stop the keylogger from working. If there is any antivirus software installed on your computer, please follow this guide when you install Micro Keylogger.
If you renovate all of above and still can not get the logs, please contact Micro Keylogger for tech support.