No, Micro keylogger works in stealth mode. It will not appear in the taskbar, process list, and the control panel ‘add/remove program files’ list. Only the people who installs it knows its existence. Some anti-virus and anti-spyware programs may detect Micro Keylogger as Spyware. Following the guide below, you could add Micro Keylogger to Exclude/Ignore/Exceptions list to make it steathy.
- How to set up FTP for Aobo Keylogger for Mac?
- Failed to send test email
- How to uninstall Aobo Keylogger for Mac?
- How to Upgrade License of Aobo Mac Keylogger
- Do you offer products on CD-ROM?
You cannot comment on this entry