You may run into the error "Abk can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer" when you try to install Aobo Keylogger for Mac in OS X 10.7.x Lion, 10.8.x Mountain Lion, 10.9.x Mavericks, 10.10.x Yosemite, or 10.11.x El Capitan (check image below).
Don't worry, please follow the guide to install Aobo Keylogger onto your Mac.
- Right Click the installer file and select Open
- Click Open when it asks you if you are sure to open it.
- Follow the guide to continue installation
After install, use the shortcut key "Ctrl+Alt+A" to bring up the software interface.
- In French, please use "Ctrl+Alt+Q" as the hot key if the above key doesn't work.
- If you cannot use right click, hold "Control" key on keyboard and click the "Abk".