When you fail to register Aobo Keylogger for Mac with your registration code, don't worry. The following tips will help you out.
License key format: "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"
Error message "Invalid Key":
- There are 4 strings in license key and each string of the key contains 2 letters and 2 numbers. All letters are in CAPITAL.
- Please check if you have added extra spaces to the registration code by mistake. No space is allowed in license key.
- Please make sure you are registering the correct edition.
Error message: "Connection Error":
1. Please make sure you can open this https page on the Mac: http://www.awosoft.com
2. If you can't open the above pages, please make sure your internet connection is enabled.
3. Please check if there is Parental Control on the Mac and disable it temporarily if there is.
Guide about How to disable Parental Control on Mac: http://faq.awosoft.com/content/2/72/en/how-to-disable-parental-control-on-mac-os-x.html
After registration, you can re-enable the Parental Control.
4. Don't forget to adjust the settings of third-party parental control tools such as SafeEyes if you have them on your Mac. Those tools may prevent the keylogger from registering.
Any further question about registration issues, please contact Aobo Keylogger for Mac support team.