Please follow the steps below to disable Parental Control on Mac OS X.
- Click the Apple icon on the left top of your Mac screen and choose "System Preferences".
- From the "System" menu, choose "Users and Groups".
- Click the small Lock icon on the left bottom of the window to make changes.
You may be asked to enter system admin password of the Mac
- Select the user account on which you want to diasble Parental Controls from the sidebar.
- Uncheck the option "Enable Parental Controls" on the window.
Now the Parental Control is disabled on the user account. Pleaes click the Lock icon to prevent unauthorized settings change.