Aobo Keylogger for Mac Free Trial and Standard do NOT record passwords typed. To make Aobo record passwords, you need Aobo Keylogger for Mac Professional Edition.
If you have Standard edition and want to record passwords, please contact us to buy upgrade.
Please try the following steps if your Aobo Keylogger for Mac Professional edition doesn't record passwords.
- Make sure you have uninstalled the Standard or Trial edition before you install the Professional.
- Open the keylogger with the hot key, check if it writes Professional on the top of the keylogger interface.
- Before install, Read the "ReadMe-First-PRO.pdf" file carefully. Then install it according to the instructions in ReadMe-First-PRO.pdf.
- Reboot your Mac after installation, be patient and type more than 200 keystrokes to test the keylogger.
- Auto-filled and pasted passwords will not be captured. Aobo Keylogger for Mac Professional only logs typed passwords.
- The keystrokes entered via a remote computer or soft keyboard will not be recorded, neither do the passwords.
You can also chat with our online support team to get help in realtime. Go to the Support page and click "Live Help" button.