Maybe you have a shared Apple Mac computer which has multiple user accounts. For example, you have the admin user account while your kids can only log into the limited user account with parental control.
To install Aobo Keylogger for Mac on another user account, please follow the steps below:
- Please check the option "Run keylogger everytime your Mac starts" when you set up Aobo Keylogger for Mac
- Open the Keylogger and navigate to "Users" tab
- Click on "Apply to all user Accounts"
- Enter your Mac system admin password and Aobo will monitor all the user accounts.
- You need to click on "Apply to all user Accounts" everytime you change the keylogger settings to apply the new settings to all users.
- Aobo Keylogger doesn't work with the Guest account.