Faqs for Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How to configure the Email settings?
- How to install Aobo Mac Keylogger on multiple user accounts?
- How to make Aobo Mac Keylogger record passwords.
- How to make Aobo Mac Keylogger more stealthy
- How to set up FTP for Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger?
- Does Aobo Keylogger run in stealth mode?
- How to Enable access for assistive devices in Mac OS X?
- Can I access all the logs via the Internet or do I have to be on target Mac?
- Cannot open keylogger window with the Hotkey?
- Does it capture passwords entered on a Mac?
- Enable logging for MSN, iChat, Skype, Adium, AIM Mac OS X
- Failed to send test email.
- Can I remotely install Aobo Mac Keylogger to a Windows machine?
- Does Aobo use built-in mail program or other Mail client to send the emails?
- When I click "View the Logs" it says "There is no logs available to view".
- Does Aobo Keylogger record Facebook chats?
- How to disable Parental Control on Mac OS X
- License key doesn't work, what can I do?
- Can I use a license key on multiple Mac computers?
- Does Aobo work when "private browsing" is initiated?